polka dot overalls, please!

miami fashion blog
miami fashion blog
miami fashion blog
miami fashion blog
miami fashion blog
miami fashion blog

lately my nights have been sleepless, and my days too short. i think it may be due to my recent game of thrones addiction. usually everything fits into my schedule just fine, but now with an additional three hours of game of thrones, it is tough! i guess it's more reason for me to catch up to the present episodes already.

since miami is already in the 80's/90's during the day, i am pulling all of the stops. i still really adore overalls, and will be parading around in them all summer. i picked up this pair last year from keds, and i am glad i kept them around. i am on the hunt for a cute denim pair, but they all seem to fit me awkwardly so far. it's been surprisingly easy for me to throw on tee's lately, as long as they are not cotton, and are an extra thin material. it fees like this will be a summer full of laid back style. ♥

blouse: "pepaloves"
overalls: keds
shoes: LuLu's
hat: F21
sunnies: ZeroUV

Labels: