Asheville, NC // Interchangeable Straps For Travel



Hello from Asheville, NC! We've been making our way down to Florida for a New Years Eve bonfire at our best friends' house, with a few fun stops along the way. We spent a night in this adorable "moonbeam" cabin, cozied up by the fire. I absolutely love road trips, but the toughest part for me is packing light for the journey. I always want to bring tons of different shoes and bags along (because of course fun outfits in different cities makes the adventure even better!)

I was so excited to discover the Patricia Nash Strap Happy collection at Macy's, making it easy to pack only one purse with a ton of fun options of different straps for the trip! I am so in love with this Monte Viso strap, and I adore how it looks paired with some classic stripes. I also brought the studded leather version along for a more laid back look.




Thank you all so much for your suggestions of things to do in Asheville! A few of our favorite things were:

1. Wicked Weed Brewery: Matt is a huge fan of sour beers, and we loved hanging outside at this brewery and trying out the different sours!

2. Double D's: The cutest coffee and dessert place, in a double decker bus! I had a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a coffee, and it was just what the doctor ordered.

3. Log Cabin motor court: We had such a fun stay here, and loved the cozy vibe of the cabins!

4. Asheville Brewing company: We shared a pizza here and it was delicious!

We'll be in Florida for the next month, and I'm excited to share tons of our adventures!




Labels: ,