Spring calls for...


When spring rolls around (YES, IT'S FINALLY HERE!) I always grab stripes & Keds, and red lipstick of course. I am so excited to get outside more and take walks on the beach with matty / go hiking upstate. I seriously consider Keds my go-to, because they're cute enough to walk around in, but also to get active in!

I picked up this pair, the Keds champion canvas, at Zappos, which I actually hadn't tried out before this, even though I've heard such great things (and have read pretty much every book out there about Tony Hsieh, the CEO who I am kind of obsessed with). The shipping is 100% free and they have a 365 day return policy so you can order a ton of colors to test them out, which is incredible. After reading so many awesome stories about their customer service, I'm happy to report it did not disappoint! Anyway, I can't wait to rock these Keds all spring, and because I'm a crazed fan I have them in red, breeze salt blue, cat print (worn here), glitter (worn here) and polka dot (worn here).




* I teamed up with my friends at Zappos.com to bring you this post! Thanks for supporting my sponsors!