vintage overalls on the vineyard.

vintage overalls, forever 21 crop top, marthas vineyard
vintage overalls, forever 21 crop top, marthas vineyard
marthas vineyard matt degreff

vintage overalls, forever 21 crop top, marthas vineyard
there's this one street in marthas vineyard behind my parents house that i see when i close my eyes and am in a meditative state. on days when i am really tired, or extraordinarily relaxed i can see myself walking toward the sunshine on this particular street and it is later in the day. I am passing the overflowing pink flowers and the white picket fence to the right and I hear silence. it feels like it will be the last image on my mind at the end of my life. it truly is my favorite street in the world.

we are nearing the end of our vacation here, and it has been lovely as always. i brought along these vintage overalls because ... comfort, vacation style, etc! it truly is impossible to go wrong with overalls.

overalls: vintage
crop top: F21
shoes: vintage
hat: F21

Labels: ,