summer days, summer vintage! ☀☀☀

here's some new cute spring/summer vintage in my store shot in my new beautifully lit studio :) i had to consider the lighting while moving, and i must say the new product photos make me PRETTY happy! light is such a lovely thing.

make sure to snag sale items!

and p.s. i ship internationally :)

xo!
dreaming of a happy life romper
the calm life dress
littlest flowers dress
dressed in pink dress
take a picture of your soul dress
dress for you dress
happy june dress
a day in the park dress
you're the only reason blouse
giving you my heart blouse
special florals blouse
today is the day blouse
dancing gals blouse
sincerely me blouse
floral cropped top
 
magical mint skirt
ruffley shorts
a day in central park skirt
floating sheer kimono
a world of colors jumper

Labels: