i've got my alpaca to keep me warm!


last post of 2011! crazy! sorry i'm not equipped with a snazzy "year-end" type of post, but i've been on-the-go. i will make sure to post my new years outfit, and then on to some nicaragua posts!

it makes me so happy when my man friends enjoy shopping with me, which is why this day was extra special! my friend eddie accompanied me to my favorite brooklyn vintage shop bright n' early and i left with this special alpaca cutie sweater and he snagged a leather jacket and a sweater that says "aged to perfection" hehe. the alpaca's eye is a heart. i die.

thennnn i got to meet kallie of happy, honey and lark in the lower east side! um, meeting bloggers in real life is the coolest. plus she was wearing a cute-as-a-button kitty sweater AND she caught on to matt's Seinfeld references! to top it ALL off, i walked past my favorite LES bike that is covered in christmas lights as the sun was going down. new york city, i LOVE you. i never want to leave.

i hope you all have an unforgettable new years eve and that you get some great smooches when the ball drops! i will be back in miami camping with a whole bunch of friends/ matt!

XO!!!

sweater: for sale in my store here
jacket: for sale in my store here
pants: h & m
shoes: vintage
hat: vintage

Labels: , , ,