i have seen some 'top ten' blog posts around the web, and decided to post mine. they are constantly changing, but for today, i am adoring these blogs!
2. flashes of style. bonnie is the sweetest, and it totally shows in her style. she wears the most adorable vintage get-ups, and i pretty much add all of her outfits to my inspirations folder :)
1. fancy treehouse
. coury always brightens my day. she is so creative with colors and so thrifty... but always makes sure to add little delicate touches! she is my fav.
3. tick tock vintage. i almost had a heart attack i was so excited when i found veronika's blog. she is always wearing such classic outfits mostly thrifted or fixed/taken in by hand! i would love to spend a day having her show me around the best places for vintage in philly!
4. mellow mayoness. i just recently found mayo's blog, and cannot get enough of it. she dresses like a bright little happy grown up-kid, and always wears loud patterns and the best bags ever!
5. wish wish wish. what else is there to say about carrie except that she is exceptionally beautiful and dresses to the tee. she travels all over, and never leaves without taking perfect pictures!
6. lost in the haze. Jo's blog always inspires me. she is so naturally pretty and has her own vintage style that i cannot get enough of!
7. crimson rosella. kirstin has officially coined the perfect teachers style. she can pull of anything from a vintage grandma sheek skirt and collared shirt ensemble to a bright colored summertime outfit!
8. kristine or polly. this is another recent find. kristine is a fascinating american girl who is living in japan with her husband. she always posts the cutest outfit pictures mixed with a perfect combo of lifestyle pictures!
9. like spinning plates. claire is an inspiration. i have read her blog for a few months now, and she always manages to find the best vintage... and anything with polka dots that she wears always melts my heart!
10. the girl never gets older
. i swear this IS the cutest gal ever. she always looks like a 50's pinup girl and makes me want to get more creative with my hair!